During the FORUM HORIZON EUROPE organized on December 2 at Quai Branly-Jacques Chirac Museum in Paris, the M-Cube consortium has receive an “Etoile de l’Europe” Trophy.
The forum is dedicated to the contribution of the Horizon Europe Framework Program to the dynamics of innovation, to the construction of European universities and to researchers’ careers.
The 9th ceremony of “Etoiles de l’Europe” with presentation of the award by the French Minister for Higher Education, Research and Innovation and the President of the jury took place on December 2, 2021 at 11.30 a.m. The trophy aims to reward and promote the European commitment of teams of researchers who have distinguished themselves by the success of their projects, to highlight their work and to encourage – by their example – their colleagues to respond in ever greater numbers to calls for proposals under the European framework programme.
Stefan ENOCH and Redha ABDEDDAIM had received the prize “Star of Europe 2021” in their quality of M-Cube leaders in the Renewal Category
Forum Horizon Europe 2021 Program
Here, you could find the REPLAY of the ceremony, the event website, the winners’ booklet and the M-CUBE project presentation
Our Scientific, Economic & Technological Production:
- Articles in peer-reviewed journals: 31
- Conference papers: 43
- Participations in international conferences: 88 (33 invited talks, 35 talks, 20 posters)
- Patents: 11 – 3 are currently being exploited by Multiwave Imaging (CE marking phase) and 1 marketed, the Dielectric Pads
- Number of awards already obtained: 20
- 2 startups were created during the project: Multiwave Imaging (France) and Tesla RU (Russia).
- M-ONE project was also obtained for 2 years by Multiwave to commercialize M-Cube results
- Read the article of CNRS Provence & Corse (CNRS Hebdo 02/01/2022)